Monday, November 21, 2011

Entertainment, Passion vs Politics v.02

This is a Rant about entertainment nowadays seemed to serve commercial and/or political interest too much. I want more products that's based on passion, something that you can feel, people deal with commercial politics daily locally, why when I go to look for entertainment I still have to skim through many materials for genuine entertainments that's purely designed to entertain people?

I ask people and myself to support creators of materials not because they could block away solutions from us, which is entirely fine with me as long as its theirs or licensed for them to do so by the owners, but because they have created and shared for us something good.

IMO we deliver true entertainment we'd have true commercial and political position, don't let politics interfere with your true work.

No comments:

Post a Comment