Thursday, October 6, 2011

Please change this culture

Nowadays people watch too much tv and movies, they generalize too many things. I'm one of them... we must change this. I want to talk about generalizing people's expressions.

People who became entertainers probably had smiley expression when they are thinking or when things are normal. And a littley laughy expression when they are a little bit happy.
But not all freakin people are like that... I have pouty face when normal, doesn't mean that I'm angry or upset. When I made a little smiley face it means that I'm happy... why do I have to lie to myself just because people are being ignorant, just because ignorant people are not happy?

The solution is not to force me to be smiley but to educate themselves...

No comments:

Post a Comment